Meloncholy Soul

I've just recently come up on some of my old journals from way back when. It seems i spent most of my teenaged years feeling as though i was alone. I'm much happier now, but so many of the problems i had when i was a teenager seem to still be here. I thought i'd share some of my thoughts with you.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 7, 2007

Pet Peeves

It seems that even at this early stage in my life, i was easily angered and annoyed by persons who thought themselves better than others. I wrote:

March 3, 1998

"Pet Peeve- Persons using their knowledge to make those who are less educated feel intimidated; After all, If there weren't persons who were not highly educated, then those who are considered to be highy educated would be perveiced as normal; there would be no means of comparison."

Even now, I still feel this way. I feel as though there is more I should be able to do. I'm never judgemental in that context. How can i think that I, Me, this imperfect person is better than anyone else out there? It's still one of my Pet Peeves, and persons who do behave like that, they are the ones who I would be more ready to Judge.

No comments: